Sunday, May 08, 2005
I woke up to the singing alarm of 2 handphones, one after another and the smell of rain. RAIN. it finally rained. But i had to wake up. Tuition assignments all packed today. Why? Coz they having exams too. suxxs man. feel like im having exams too.

Quite happy about tomorrow. Finally my friends gg to be there and i wont be walking ard with ppl questioning where's my whole platoon of ntu gang. i replied i was there to check out the battle ground... heheh. Tml im taking the public transport to work. dont ask me why. O gosh. will there be lots of shoving and squeezing and pushing?! and standing?! all in my heels? dreading it. i dun even take 179 to school. ok now i sound like such a spoilt brat. Cant a girl whine a bit sometimes.......

Im gg to rise up to the occassion and be P.O.S.I.T.I.V.E.
After all, i have to wake up at 5am on tuesday to be go to TAMPINESS.. well done me.
*patz on my back*

The rest, have a great time and go conquer the world.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 1:15 PM |

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger putt putt said........
i am available for dinner on tueday....at tampines!