Monday, May 16, 2005
Today was a whirlwind Monday with ppl coming back from training. First thing in the morning i was whisked into the meeting room with lots of arrows coming my way... stresssssss. Highlights were aplenty. Some so hilarious im even a tad embarrassed to say. *blushes*

1. It's like MAGIC! when i last left the office the table was bare and empty.. now there's a com there! Just for me! That's the good thing. The baaad thing however is i think the com has been in some warehouse for ages coz it was covered with dust dust dust and there was a small black hopping spider with white stripes hopping all over my keyboard. Spent 15 minutes trying to capture it...finally wrapped it in tissue and into the dustbin it went!

2. HIghlight no. 2. My outlook kept malfunctioning and i record breaking called IT asia office for 4 times! -hah! I tell u its damn cool. U just state your work station ID and then the guys over at the other office can ACCESS into your account and then u just sit back and watch them control the mouse and stuff... wahahaha. Weeell the good thing is everytime u call, a different person ans your callsss... phew.. haha

3. Soupy Snax! gives u great relief from the work stress man..stress.take a sip.stress.take a sip. (u get the idea) ermmm there's the CORNY CORN.. hahaha and MUNCHY MUSHROOM. CHICKEN NOODLE TWIST and HOT AND SOUR... personal fav: CORNY CORN! and the best thing, its up for grabs in the pantry! heheheh

4. HIhgtlight no.4. Finally finally my feet starts to love the heels and the heels start to love it.. coz finally im rid of all those plasters! yeay!!!

5. I cant believe it. I dun even know how to use the copying machine coz we dun need to photocopy anithing... can u imagine ur juniors saying.. eee PA ah sure ask u do photocopying one lor.. then u go.oh actually no la. i was there 2 months and i haven even been near the copying machine.. -haha-

6. OOOOoook and THIS i tell u THIS is the total ultimate! Was asked to make an urgent call to Malaysia and well this is the first time im making a call to malaysia sooo i dialled all the appropriate numbers and then wait for a ringing tone that goes, "brrring, brrring. brrring, brrring." BUTnooooo what i kept getting was " tuuu,tuuu.tuuu,tuuu." I thought to myself, darn always engaged. so i told my in charge, ermmm duno why always cannot get thru then fortunately she SMILED at me and said. "issit, let's see." then she came over and dialled. after a while she held the reciever to me and said, there gt ring tone what . and guess what i heard? I heard a "tuuu, tuuuuuuuu. tuuu,tuuu...!!!!" I almost choked man! My in charge was laughing and laughing can... soo freakin paiseh. THEN the best thing was the girl on the other end after talkin to her a while she said, oh btw, did u happen to call me on my mobile coz duno why just now it kept ringing one time then cut off then ring again then cut off. I said, ohh issit.. ermm nope i din! wonder what happened! *grinzzz* Laughing like siao man everyone.... actually it sjust me and my sup la....

7. Another thing. I wasoff on Friday and i became semi-famous in the office. wahahha.. whyyyy let me tell u.. well it goes like that there are a few ADELINE in the office AND there's an ADELINE TAN as welllll.. AND... well apparently this performming group was looking for me coz i was liasing with them AND coz they din specify which adeline from WHICH department the call gt tranferred to sooo many departments until it reached the sales manager's MOBILE!! He said he was in a meeting then the person on the other line said, eh so the Japanese drums how? wahhaha he said he damn blur then .. duno whats gg on...and today he saw me.. then he said.. ohh so u are THE adeline tan.... o well....


DAmn exciting day.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 11:29 PM |

0 Comments: