Friday, June 24, 2005
Suddenly feel very sad. i feel as if im getting more and more distant from you guys who were once my closest pals. Thats why you know. I use to have such great hopes for us, but now we talk about different things, we do different things, we behave differently. Things just dun seem the same for us 3 animore. Maybe its because i dont see you guys often enough, maybe its because we have all grown up and we live for different things.

Now when i see you guys, i feel like im in the wrong place. Idun say it, you dun say it, but we all feel it. Dont say i dun make the effort because i do and im only human. Actually i duno what to say about us. No one can say i dun care about our friendship animore because i do. I duno what happened in between halfway but i became busier and busier and we met up less and less and both of you got to know the same ppl meet the same friends. But i never did bring my friends along did i?I know you guys made the effort to always make me feel comfortable.. but haiz.. i still dont. i dont play mahjong.. i cant stay up and spend nights with you all, you all hate coming out in the mornings.. or is this all an assumption on my part?

I used to think we were so good together.. maybe thats what i m most afraid of. Of having something so wonderful and then finding it slowly being eroded over time and taken away. People say its like these, ppl move on but i duno abt it. Is it always going to be like this. Today we say that we will always be there for each other, every birthday every gathering, and then 8 years down the road we drift apart. After all these years.. or were my expectations too high or maybe actually thats how you feel too. We never did talk about it at all did we?

I duno about 不在乎天长地久,只在乎成曾经拥有。。。because i hate to go through this. This was never my cup of tea. I still treasure us, that period we shared can never be replaced but now when i laugh ur not with me, when i cry ur not with me, when i need to share smth ur not with me.. ....

Is this how its gg to be like?

I will try to save this. Ihope you do too.

sadz
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 11:08 PM |

0 Comments: