Sunday, June 19, 2005
Its almost something out of a drama serial.. after nine long years, i finally finally met up with my primary school friends. Or rather, they found me after nine long years. All thanks to the guys in army.. what wonderful networking they have.. A knows me in sec school and then A gt to know B in army and loo! they found me! like magic...

I had 41 classmates in primary school plus me, 42. And seriously i dun even have one of their numbers. NOt even a pathetic ONE. why? *shrugs* beats me.. haha im anti social? haha In the end, only 4 turned up last night. and me. 4 guys to be exact. and me.

This turnout seriously caught me by surprise,... BIG surprise!! when i met them, i cant even remember one guy's name.. soo i kept my ears open and caught his name when the other guy mentioned it.. so hilarious. That was a little stressful.

Dinner was a comic affair. I have no idea why BUT apparently of the guys called up his guyfriend to ask where was a good place to have dinner and we gt directed to OG.. ya u din see that wrongly. We gt directed to OG at orchard point. Apparently there was this cafe right in the corner of the third floor in the midst of all the racks of clothes and shoes.. I was so amused i totally laughed till wana cry.. .. I thought they going to let me do shopping! haha Hmm what can i say about this cafe.. hmm the table were made of glass and damn low.. and the food portion was just right for a group of ants..

Apart from that, in the end, im even surprised myself to say this but the guys were pretty much alright, even good at times. even after all these years, there was little awkard silence. *lots of army talk though!* All those silly things we did in primary school, future plans, teachers, missing classmates.. there was so much catching up to do. Did they change? Oh yes definitely, they did but so did i.

wELL all i can say is im sure glad i gt "found" by them after all these years!

*Grinzzz*
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 6:40 PM |

0 Comments: