Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Havent posted for so long... not that i have a blogger's block or whatever u call it. Just that its a happening in my mind... too lazy. So many things happening. Now i m back.. Let's talk about this one, by one..

Finally PA is over.. sad or happy? I say its a love-hate relationship. The luxury to go out and of course to sleep late. Let's take today for example..

I just went out with my parents to get this week's grocery at GIANT.. and then guess what, lucky me saw this red note on the floor, upon second glance.. it was a 10 dollar note.. but stupid me looked at it and then glanced around and then the next thing i know, 2 aunties were rushing and kneeling at my feet.. (no, they were not kneeling to princess me) more like they were rushing to grab that 10 dollar note. I looked at them silently and then after one of them managed to grab that note without a tearing struggle with the other, i walked away and promptly told my mum what happened.

And next thing i knew, they said" money in front of you also dun know how to take" ... Something wrong with me? Sounds right.. finder's keeper isit? Whateva... .. Cant seem to take money that does not belong to me. Kinda stupid. Someone drop a 100 buck in front of me next time pls.....
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 1:50 PM |

0 Comments: