Sunday, July 24, 2005
Irritation filled my heart till i felt suffocated... i look around me and frown with ire. Why? i ask myself. Why? I look around me and all i felt was that irritation..You understand irritation? That's when no matter wat someone does.. u feel irritated.

Sometimes i just wished you are not like that. They say misery loves company but who says. Everyone needs time to be alone and to think. Think about what they want, think about what they do. Think. NOt talk. It's think. So just let me think ok.

I dun think i like coordinating meetings and stuff? coz i call A and then A says can. Then call B, B says cannot, then must call A back again and arrange a day and date and time, AND THEN still freakin cannot. I mean what you want me to do.. Then sometimes call, freaking no body pick up can. I mean .. hello im running a tight dead line here also can.. Nobody understands nobody. Its always about themselves.. right? Tell me i'm wrong somebody and tell me you care. These days thats all the vibes ppl are giving out. Talk about being true. maybe sometimes ppl cant take the true you.. who knows maybe if you pretend to be nice. . . .just maybe.

The whole freakin world is busy. No time for this , no time for that. Im not ranting since i sometimes fall into the trap. But whats with being unhappy all the freakin time and such. Everybody's timing dun fit. Great. Let's just leave it at that then.

Ookay maybe IM in a bad mood. No one's fault. Just that the mood not right.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:48 PM |

0 Comments: