Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello 2007. Goodbye 2006. " )

What shall I say? Haha.. hmm... 2006 has been an eventful one for me.. VERY eventful to say the least. Here are a few highlights.

1) The first thing that came to my mind was my extensive travelling in 2006, if I may say. It was a record 5 times, totalling up to close to 2 months in all! It's addictive!*winkz* And Im gg overseas in Jan again too..... oooo

2) Emotional Growth is an impt part in 2006. Friendships were cast in stone, others were established. There were sad moments and there were happy ones.. But every single one counts, coz it makes me into the me i am now! " ) You just get stronger. And of course with every single experience, you grow up just a little. hahha..

3) Graduated! It was a moment in life. You know, how i always say there are moments? This is one of them. Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.

4) Work. Finally cast into the working world. Am I having a great time? Let's just say, im learning so much more. Glad to have met some great ppl along the way too.

2006 is a bitter sweet year for me. Through all the years, 2006 is the most significant. And I got to understand ME. A little better too. " ) Happy 2007 my dear friends. May we remain as steadfast in our friendship and may 2007 be a fruitful one for us all! CHEERS!
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 12:50 AM |

0 Comments: