Monday, December 25, 2006
It has been a day of Highs and Lows....

On the 24th afternoon itself, i felt the same tinge of disappointment I once felt so often in the past. And it hurts to know that I can still feel this way. ..It was this and smth else. ..

It got better as the day went by though...Company was great at my colleague's place...Got lost once again though.. this time, twas his fault... But its ok, we both made it in the end. haha

Christmas with the NTUMarket was as usual a boisterous affair. I would never wana forfeit christmas with u guys.. such a fun bunch and oh, what good memories this bunch of ppl bring to me.

Watched shutter for like the second time.. and fell asleep near the ending.

Thanks Jingsi for getting me exactly what i wanted! Love it to bits. And for jamie and elv, thank you dear gals as well! Love them v much!

It was a day of Ups and Downs.. but more Ups. ..

Merry Christmas Folks...
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 8:45 AM |

0 Comments: