Monday, December 18, 2006
Yea.. its been a WHIRLWIND indeed. A few significant thoughts.

1. Im glad, reali glad, that i ve got some sensible, level-headed friends ard. Sometimes i get a bit rash and do things that even I never thought I would. And in this instance im so glad I actuallly thought abt askin my friends. These level-headed ppl who stopped me from doin smth rash. If I din rem wrongly, I think i vaugely remembered being scolded as well.. :(

2. I spent one of my best weekends today. Back in NTU no less. Company was surprisingly not too bad. Drive level topped up to the brim.

3. And I simply cant believe Christmas is like just Next week!? It's so soon! Im not ready for it yet! Went shopping with Elv on a few occassions and she has just convinced me to put up a XMAS LIST so that the buyer would have an easier time.So here it is...

Frankly, i duno whats wrong. But there isnt much im wishin for this year. U know, like THINGS.. hmm I have wishes.. but they are those that cannot be bought with money. So I dun think i can ask for them here.. hmmm BuT OK, with some help and prompting.. here are a few items i would smile at if I unwrap the wrapper and its in there!

A. I have this thing for T-shirts with the word PRINCESS on it. No surprises here right.. So its pretty simple here. A T-shirt with the word PRINCESS on it, preferably the "bling bling" kind. Background can be black or white. BUt i think white is better. smth like that. .

B. Next, hmm.. im having difficulty at this point already.. Hmmm how abt THE CRANBERRY SET from The Body Shop. Super like cranberries. I like Cranberry bread, Cranberry Vodka, Cranberry.. you get the idea...

C. I saw a PRINCESS - Crown ring with elv on sat! which shop I forgot.. but I must like it quite a bit coz I dun usually wear rings and yet im still thinking abt THAT particular one.....

Smth is wrong this year.. I dun seem to be able to think much of things i wana buy.. .. .

D. I think this may be a little out of range, But VERA WANG'S PRINCESS would be nice.

E. OK, this would be good too.. I want a HORSE-SHOE necklace.. Dun ask me why, but i ve always wanted one. .. Not the small feminine kind, but the larger bling bling kind. Ok, I think this is one thing, I ll reali be excited to have.

F. ANnnd how abt a FOUR LEAF CLOVER... in a bracelet, keychain, necklace, softtoy.. in any form.

ALright, thats abt it.. quite easy right? " )
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 7:40 AM |

0 Comments: