Friday, October 28, 2005
This morning I was disappointed with you. Then this afternoon, i found peace with myself and in the evening i was impressed and awed, almost like a young gal all over again and tonight, i was humbled. How can a gal feel so much all in one day... almost like a rollercoaster ride.

Im gg to bed with the humbled feeling. Humbled by the words you shared tonight. Not one of you, but three of you. Its funny how you really start seeing things that you have always known when ppl start to verbalise them. Ask because it shows you care. I ve always known that. But something in me always prevents me from doin it. WHy, you ask. Shouldnt it be like second nature? I don't know. Maybe im just so stuck in my ways that i cant bring myself to. Or maybe its just that im not brave at all and im afraid of what you would tell me. Or maybe i just think too much.

And i reali like the way you speak, it oozes style and humor. Yes, that's it. Humor. Maybe in the end all else doesnt matter, so long as you make me laugh.

I ve felt so many things. But tonight,

I feel humbled.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 2:47 AM |

0 Comments: