Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Im sitting here now all by myself in canteen b. with my laptop. im finally done with all the pressin matters that needs to be done. at least that's how i feel at this point in time.

I'm sitting here looking at people, listening to what they say, what are they doing. and im thinking. I just made a call to the IBM engineer and he says he's coming down tml with that much awaited mother board. That cheered me up by tons and tons and tons.

Then i thought about what one of my friend said. my friend said: why do u think ppl like to play with mimosassss? why? coz they respond. INteresting right. Never thought of it that way. well that's good if you wana be a mimosa i guess.

A patch of grass. with a pink flower.

Just like catus in the desert, venus-fly-trap in the jungle and hibicus in tropical gardens. be a mimosa. if you wan to. = )

waiting for tml.....
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 1:51 PM |

0 Comments: