Saturday, October 22, 2005
Thanks for always thinking about me. Thanks for doing these things for me. Thanks for always fetching me to and from school so that i do not need to nudge and budge with all the other people on the cramp bus. So that i do not need to lunge my laptop to and fro.

Thank you for helpin me to carry my bag and shoe bag and all, although sometimes u do it albeit a little grouchily. Thanks nontheless, so that i do not need to strain my shoulders and so that i do not need to carry such heavy stuff since im already not very tall and you are a strappin young man.

I came back and there was lunch on the table already. My trousers with the faulty zip was fixed. And the speakers i told you i wanted two days ago was, standing, a gleaming silver on my desk. All these, just for me.

Thank you daddy, mummy and of course, the brother that's so like me.
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 4:35 PM |

0 Comments: