Thursday, November 24, 2005
Today i reali felt like im in my cocoon little happy world .. u know , that feelin you get when its all cold and rainy outside and ur tucked in bed feelin all warm and comfy and you know there's nothing pressing happening later and you can just do whatever u like and there's things for you to look forward to as well.

And today i spent time alone in the library wandering through the shelves and shelves of books and just sitting there with my fav book. And i was also plesantly surprised at the borrowin counter! I was scannin in my 6th book using onli one card and the reason that this was possible is coz " This holiday season, 1NOv - 31Jan, the library is DOUBLING your loan limit. Borrow up to 8 or 16 items, A DEAR initiative by NLB." Happy i was!

ANd then later at night, went to catch Harry Potter! Finally! ha twas a good show. No matter what others say, i say, go watch it! Its nice... esp if you have read the book! and now with this craze on books to movies movies, Im dying to catch these shows! All lined up man.. (ok not All are books to movies.. most are aniway!)

1. Chicken Little.. soo cute so must watch haha
2. The Chronicles of Narnia. --> i so MUST watch this! i must i must i must!
3. The Promise
4. Memoirs of a Geisha --> ok this is another must watch for me
5. X-Men 3.... i like wolverine.. ermm hha actually its hugh jackman haha
6. Pride and prejudice.. actually i would just like to see how it is on screen .. but dun think anione would wana watch this with me.. will there? (*hopeful look*)

and thats abt all i can think of.. and i wana watch the LOTR all 3 VCDS! haha
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 1:24 AM |

4 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Me me me! I want to watch Pride & Prejudice! I studied the book for A-levels and then I watched the BBC version (Colin Firth's gratuitious half-naked swimming scene - by golly!)

Memoirs of a Geisha too!but bloody hell, why Zhang Ziyi man?sigh
 


At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I forgot - Chronicles of Narnia. Like duh, talk about classics!
 


At 6:45 AM, Blogger Princess Flowerbloom said........
oh cool. lets go catch pride and prejudice then! if its still on that is.
 


At 11:36 PM, Blogger Jane Doe said........
i like hugh jackman too. but only his theatre stuff.