Monday, November 21, 2005
What an eventful day... I woke up at 6.30am to one nocturnal's dude sms --> dan ... I opened my eyes and the sky was still dark and the air was cool and cold and i felt terrible. Couldnt get to sleep last night at 2am. I think maybe not used to sleeping early.. (yea.. i know some ppl who thinks im crazy) So in the end i tossed and turned and tossed until i went to get half a glass of milk and closed my eyes and convinced my active brain to stop a while and lets take a rest. And so i felt super sleep deprived this morning aND aS if that wasnt bad enough, the minute i stepped out into the carpark, fat raindrops started to fall from the sky.. .

So afraid of being late and so i ran to the MRT station in my heels as fast as i can with my breakfast in my hands. And so i was eating and running at the same time. By the time i reached the MRT station i felt like puking.. but i caught the pasir Ris bound train right on the dot.And did i mention that the morning crowd is terrible, terrible, terrible! I dun like! : (

Halfway through the journey to Kallang, in between falling asleep standing and feeling like jelly, Who should come on board the train at Tiong Bahru but Elvina! So happy to see her. And time whizzed past, and whizzed past so fast that both of us almost missed our stop! except that elv rushed out of the train at the last minute when the train was kallang.. it was great... just that she din tell me before rushing out! lucky my reflex action fast la! hahahaah

Then begin my day as a telemarketer..except that we din begin till after lunch. haha long story man. BUt now i know elv much more better after all that talk! hahah and lunch was great with elv n liqi. and we missed poor 33 who was on a totally diff floor from us.

Thanks siwei for delivering that piece of good news to me in the midst of my feel-like-sleeping-feel-like-shouting period in the afternoon. was distinctively cheered up man. " )

AND just when i thought that was the end of an exciting day.. who should i see near my place but GAry! my fyp mate! he was standing there just looking at me la.. coz he saw me from a distance. when i saw him, i reali gave a shout coz soo shocked! gosh.. feeling so tired now.

Sometimes nowadays i feel like im in a pool of quick sand... and im sinking in faster and faster. How do you get out of quicksand? U must be cool and relaxed right. cannot struggle. The more you struggle, the faster you sink. Easier said than done. Then again maybe its not an accurate analogy, maybe this is better. Some days i feel like a little child who wants lots of chocolates.. you know its not good for you, but its just so nice but you just cant get away. Whats the remedy? you either eat till you get sick one day or you let someone else take away you chocolates now. Coz maybe without chocolates now, you ll learn to like other things. But now, maybe i need some discipline.. haha coz i cant pull myself away. If only it was as simple as chocolates and sweets. Quicksand is tricky..

*sneezes* *sneezes**sneezes* - damn.. either someone is thinking of me, or cursing me. or maybe just weather cold. haha It feels like WINTER now.. in tune with the christmas season. and im freezing here.. *shivers*
posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:17 PM |

0 Comments: