Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Every morning as I take the train to work, I see stories unfolding....

This morning I saw this couple on the train beside me giving each other the silent treatment. The guy tried to talk but the girl looked away and then when the seat in front of him was available, he went for it.

Throughout the journey they never did attempt to speak or look at each other again. Not even a glance. At then at one point, the gal gave him a glance and then her eyes started to water; and she looked away... I felt like passing her a piece of tissue.

But as she was alighting at Tanjong Pagar, she came forward and gave him a peck on the cheek and left. And beside me, i could feel his tensed and troubled thoughts after that.

Ah...you wonder why people quarrel when they love each other.

Labels:

posted by Princess Flowerbloom at 10:00 AM |

0 Comments: